Commercial - Construction Credit Solutions
What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you contribute a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance - because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance - We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Copyright and Trademarks Notice
Excel® and Word® are registered trademarks of Microsoft® Corporation. The material on this site is not associated in any way with Microsoft®.
All contents in this website are Copyright 2010-2018 CrediFacts o/o 2622615 Ontario Limited, All rights reserved.
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Please read these Terms carefully before using this Website. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the Terms set out below.
1. You are wholly responsible for use of this site by any person using your computer, terminal or point of presence and you must ensure that any such person fully complies with these Terms.
2. You agree to use this site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You further acknowledge and agree you shall render harmless CrediFacts and its proprietor, hereafter "CrediFacts", from any liability what-so-ever for any loss or injury arising out of any negligent act or omission in the preparation or delivery or interpretation of any reports, notices, letters, templates, forms, spreadsheets, or other forms of documentation or alterations made by you or your employees, agents, assigns contained on this website. CrediFacts does not take any responsibility for the information contained on this website or its reports nor shall CrediFacts be liable for any error or omission of any gravity what-so-ever, nor for consequential or special damages arising in any action, based in tort or contract. It is understood the laws of the Province of Ontario shall apply.
3. Although CrediFacts has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information posted on this site and its reports and downloadable documents, software is complete and accurate, CrediFacts gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information posted on this site or the outcomes of using any of the downloadable documents and\or software. CrediFacts cannot accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions, interpretations and\or opinions expressed.
4. Where this site provides hypertext links to other locations on the Internet, such links are not an endorsement by CrediFacts of any products or services in such web sites and CrediFacts do not necessarily support or approve of the same. You use such links entirely at your own risk and CrediFacts accepts no responsibility for the content or use of such web sites or information contained in such web sites.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY CREDIFACTS ON A "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.CREDIFACTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
THE SERVICE(S) ARE/IS PROVIDED WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED BY CREDIFACTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. CREDIFACTS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT: (1) THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE(S); (2) THE SUITABILITY OF ANY OF THE SERVICES(S) AND INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN FOR ANY PURPOSE; (3) THAT THE INFORMATION AND SERVICE(S) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS; AND (4) THAT THE SERVICE(S) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BEING FILED WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TIME AND/OR LIMITATION PERIOD.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CREDIFACTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, DOCUMENTS, PROPERTY, MATERIALS OR EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (1) THE USE OF, (2) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSIONS IN YOUR CONTENT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (3) SERVICE OUTAGES THAT ARE CAUSED BY CREDIFACTS MAINTENANCE ON THE TECHNOLOGY THAT UNDERLIES THE SERVICE(S); (4) PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS; (5) FAILURES OF CREDIFACTS SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING TELECOMMUNICATIONS, HOSTING, AND POWER PROVIDERS); (6) COMPUTER VIRUSES; (7) NATURAL DISASTERS, OR OTHER DESTRUCTION OR DAMAGE OF CREDIFACTS FACILITIES, ACTS OF NATURE, WAR, CIVIL DISTURBANCE, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE BEYOND CREDIFACTS REASONABLE CONTROL; OR (8) STATEMENTS, PRODUCTS, PROCEEDINGS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE(S0, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THERE IS A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR IF CREDIFACTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
WITHOUT IN ANY WAY LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, CREDIFACTS IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ACTING ON INSTRUCTIONS FROM CREDIFACTS.
6. CREDIFACTS reserve the right to make changes to this Site, these terms and its services at any time. If any provision of these terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, these terms shall continue to be valid as to their other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision.
7. You acknowledge and agree that the content of this website is for information purposes only.
8. Any information, material, documentation and emails sent to CREDIFACTS through our website and email addresses will be not be considered or deemed as confidential. By sending CREDIFACTS any information, material and emails, you grant CREDIFACTS an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that CREDIFACTS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold CrediFacts, CrediFacts.com, its officers, directors, owners, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, forms, documents, search links, sites, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, infringement by you, or other user(s) using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person(s) or entity(s). CrediFacts reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Due to the nature of the copyrights laws, the internet, and the constant flow of information, it's possible that CrediFacts may have unintentionally violated copyright or other restrictions.
IF YOU NOTICE ANY SUCH VIOLATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US ASAP SO THAT WE CAN QUICKLY REMEDY THE SITUATION.
This website is provided by CrediFacts on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CrediFacts makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or services included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
The information contained on this website and in the documents, templates, spreadsheets, power-point presentations, etc. on this website are designed to provide you with an outline which you can follow when developing business or personal plans. The information contained on this website is not to be considered legal and\or accounting advice. If you require legal advice we strongly urge you to seek the services of a competent lawyer, solicitor, barrister who is in good standing with your local governing body overseeing lawyers, solicitors, barristers. If professional accounting advice is required we strongly urge you to seek the services of a competent accountant who is in good standing with your local governing body overseeing accountants.
Due to the variances of many local, town, city, provincial, state, and country laws, we recommend that you seek professional, legal, accounting or other counseling before entering into any contract or agreement or using any other forms.